Follow the steps below to share a newly created e-Tracking Link alongside an invitation for your customers to the Rose Rocket Customer Portal.
e-Tracking links let you selectively share order status with your customers. If you find yourself always sharing links with your customer, add them to the Customer Portal and they'll have access to all their orders without any additional effort from your team.
Use the list to see which users already have access to the order and add or remove Portal access for a customer.
In an Order, you will now see a ‘Share & Invite’ button in the top right corner.
To Create and share an e-Tracking Link:
- Start in your Orders module. This is the first screen you'll see when you log in. To navigate to your Orders from another page, click the Orders icon in the vertical menu on the left side of your screen
- Locate the Order you would like to share and click anywhere on it
This will open the Order Details in preview mode on the right side of your screen
- Locate the options for your Order in the top right corner of the Order's preview screen
- From the top right corner of the Order, click the blue share arrow icon
- Instead of sharing from preview mode, you may also click into "FULL VIEW" which will open the Order Details on your entire screen
- From the Full View Order page, click "Share & Invite" in the top right corner of the page
- A pop-up box will appear where you can choose how to share the Order e-Tracking link
To send a shareable link:
- Navigate to the "Invite Users to Customer Portal" section
- Enter the user's email address in the text box provided and then click "Invite"
- The user will then receive an activation link from Rose Rocket and can click "ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT" to register and view the details of this Order
For a more visual walkthrough, check out the video guide below!
e-Tracking lets your customer see orders as it moves through Booked, In-Transit, Delivered, Invoiced or Cancelled status in Rose Rocket. To ensure no private information is revealed, only the stop city, state, zipcode, and commodity details are shown and updated with the order.