Follow the steps below to share a newly created e-Tracking Link.
In an Order, you will now see a ‘Share & Invite’ button in the top right corner.
To Create and share an e-Tracking Link:
- Start in your Orders module. This is the first screen you'll see when you log in. To navigate to your Orders from another page, click the Orders icon in the vertical menu on the left side of your screen
- Locate the Order you would like to share and click anywhere on it
This will open the Order Details in preview mode on the right side of your screen
- Locate the options for your Order in the top right corner of the Order's preview screen
- From the top right corner of the Order, click the blue share arrow icon
- Instead of sharing from preview mode, you may also click into "FULL VIEW" which will open the Order Details on your entire screen
- From the Full View Order page, click "Share & Invite" in the top right corner of the page
- A pop-up box will appear where you can choose how to share the Order e-Tracking link
To send a shareable link:
- Navigate to the "Share e-Tracking Page" section
Rose Rocket will automatically generate a link to the Order's e-tracking page
- Beside the auto-generated link, click "Copy Link" to copy the link to your clipboard
- Once copied, simply paste the link anywhere you communicate with your customer. When your customer clicks the link they will be directed to the e-Tracking page for this Order.
- To preview the e-Tracking page, you can always click the "preview" button beside the link copy button
- This will open the e-Tracking page in a new tab in your browser
This is where customers will be able to see Order statuses, pickup and delivery stops, and commodities details.
For a more visual walkthrough, check out the video guide below!