General introduction of the Rose Rocket driver mobile app.
The Rose Rocket driver mobile app streamlines the communication between drivers and dispatchers. With the app, you can see real-time changes to freight movements, instantly communicate with drivers, have drivers capture documentation electronically, and more!
What Can The Driver Mobile App Do?
Instant communication with drivers:
- Manifests are sent to the app in real time and are updated immediately when dispatch adds or removes a stop.
- Chat with your drivers online in the context of the order, with chat records you can easily reference.
Enable real-time order tracking:
- Drivers can communicate the progress at a stop in a matter of seconds without disruptive phone calls.
- The last known location will be presented on a map to the dispatcher in the Rose Rocket TMS.
- Collect e-signatures when completing pickups or deliveries.
- Take pictures of physical paperwork and have it automatically uploaded to Rose Rocket. The paperwork becomes available immediately to anyone inside the platform.
- Upload images of the freight should the driver discover damages or need to document inaccessible areas.
- Drivers can save time confirming the load information.
- Eliminate the need to manually input load information so it's less susceptible to errors.
- Instantly update commodities in the TMS.
- Need to get a driver's onboard? Check out our complete Driver Mobile App onboarding guide, made for drivers.