Learn how to dispatch orders to your carriers, and how Orders and Manifests work together.
Table of Contents
2. Search and select your carrier.
3. Click on the 'Create new manifest' button.
4. Confirm the rate you're paying your carrier.
These details will be automatically pulled in from the Order quote.
5. Review the Carrier charges and select Submit.
6. Click on the 'Send to carrier' button.
7. Click on Rate Confirmation
Review the rate and of the shipment before sending to your partner carrier.
8. Click on 'Send email to carrier' button.
9. Mark stops as completed using the 'Mark as picked up' button.
10. Choose the completed Arrive and Complete times and save.
11. After a stop is marked, it will show in Completed status.
12. The order will also me marked as 'In-Transit'.
13. Mark the delivery stop as completed using the 'Mark as delivered' button.
14. Choose the completed Arrive and Complete times and save.
17. Once all the stops are completed, the Order will show as 'Delivered' status. You can find signed pickup and delivery documents in the bottom 'Documents' section of the Order.