Learn how to create and book orders in Rose Rocket.
Table of Contents
Follow along to step-by-step instructions:
1. Go to the Orders module.
2. Click on the 'New Order' button.
3. Search and select your customer.
4. Click the 'Create Order' button.
5. Order details: Scroll down to the Details section.
6. Order details: Fill in the Shipper and Consignee details.
Shipper details are automatically populated using the customer information but can be updated here.
7. Order details: Fill in the Consignee details by searching the company name.
Rose Rocket's Google search integration will show you a list of companies matching the company name. Choose the one you want from the list.
8. Select the company from the list.
Rose Rocket will automatically add the address details into Rose Rocket for you.
9. Scroll down to the Ready Time section.
10. Ready date: Choose the ready date for the order using the calendar.
11. Delivery date: Choose the delivery date for the order using the calendar.
12. Special Instructions: Add any special instructions for the order.
Special instructions will be added to the Bill of Lading document.
13. Accessorials: Use the '+' button to add accessorials for the order.
Accessorials are extra services on an order that you charge for beyond freight. Examples include inside delivery, lumper fee, and much more.